inspired by Ginny from small things !
Oh my gosh, I am so excited! For the very first time I am doing a yarn along post!! I have read those since at least a year and always marveled at other people´s skills!Now I finally am learning to knit and can do this myself! There´s still a LOT to learn but for now I am enjoying this beautiful green wendy pure merino wool!
The books I am reading are Frederick from Leo Lionni , the most beautiful children´s book EVER! and "The last horsemen" of Charles Bowden. This is a wonderful book about Britains last horsepowered farm.
If you haven´t read Frederick yet, you HAVE to, it´s so wonderful!
Welcome to Yarn Along Kimmy! I must say that your knitting is looking great! That yarn looks yummy ;o)
ReplyDeleteThank you Shirley! I am waiting for the day that I can knit cardigans and jumpers for my little boy! For know hats and scarves will have to do though!
ReplyDeleteLove Frederick! And the other book sounds interesting. Your yarn color is lovely and so is your photo....it's crisp and crystal clear!
ReplyDeletewell done you
ReplyDeletefab knitting, love the colour
enjoy
x
That yarn looks beautiful to knit with :) Hope you enjoy learning to knit!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to yarn along Kimmy - it is great fun, but does add to your reading list quite a lot. Love your blue-green merino and the farm book looks like our kind of thing. xx
ReplyDeleteHello! Hello! Was looking for an email link but since I couldn't find one, here I am commenting...
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment over at my blog (we bloom here.) Yes, nourishing our babies can be so complicated sometimes, and not exactly what we expect, but, as always, the most important thing is that we nourish them with love. I am so glad to hear your little boy is well nourished and all has turned out well!
Thanks everyone!
ReplyDeleteJacqui, if you´d like to read this book after I finish, I´ll be happy to loan it to you, it will be comepletely your kind of thing from what I have read on your blog!
M.Bloom
I don´t know how to put an email button on this blog! Can anyone explain?
Oh we LOVE Fredeick. It was given to me when I was a child by my primary school teacher when I left her class to move to another school (this was in Bavaria) I still have this copy and it is in German but I manage to translate it for the kids and I just love the sentiment :-)
ReplyDelete