2.9.11

Daily Rhythms....

I have started to get a daily rhythm established, even though Jamie has set eating and sleeptimes (not to the minute obviously!!) , but I wanted to incorporate things like outside play, crafting, free play and cooking, cleaning.

So this is what our basic day looks like, I also want to get a weekly rhythm going :)

get up

breakfast

free play while I clean the kitchen and Jamie helps with lunch preparation (as much as a 2y9m old toddler can help!)

snack time

outside either garden or walk to the woods/library/shops etc

lunch

quiet play / reading books

quiet time in cot / nap

snack time (I prepare tea)

crafting / painting / drawing / play dough / moon sand  etc.

outside garden or outing

tea

playing

bath and bedtime routine

That´s what our day basically looks like - I now want to do a weekly rhythm for the creative activities and the outings :)


No comments:

Post a Comment