4.9.11

No Grains - Day 2

Today went really well , I am feeling so much better than yesterday, I had an amazing sleep last night!!! Haven´t slept that well in ages.

I got a bit hungry today , though, so had quiet a big lunch, which was lovely..

Today I had

Breakfast: almond pancakes with a drizzle of maple syrup

snack: strawberries (think i should have had some protein with this)

Lunch: 2 leftover pancakes with a creamy mushroom sauce and baked salmon, topped with grated goats cheese (this was amazing!!)

snack : raw milk hot chocolate (raw milk , gently heated with 1 tsp plain cocoa powder (green and blacks) and 1 tsp raw honey)

Tea: aubergines overbaked with chopped tomatoes, cream, onions, garlic and feta cheese (smells divine!!)

All in all , a very successful day.

However, as it is my birthday tomorrow, I will be cheating a little bit...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment