30.9.11

{this moment}

Inspired by soulemama


{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.



p.s. can you spot the mistake in my first knitted hat? 

14 comments:

  1. what a sweet face! my kids are older and still love playing with seeds and nuts.

    thanks for the visit -

    have a great weekend!

    www.mamascout.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We have been collecting so many treasures , it´s so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from SouleMama´s moment. This is such an adorable photo! I love the bright colours :)

    Here is my mine: http://nelietatravellingadventures.blogspot.com/2011/09/moment-in-time_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you through SoulMamma... A face filled with curiosity.
    http://sparklemezen.wordpress.com/smz-this-moment/smz-this-moment-2/

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's transporting nuts? How cute. I love their imagination at this age :)

    http://allergiesandceliac.blogspot.com/2011/09/this-moment_30.html#axzz1ZQzcMZH0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and I love his hat , did you make it ?,am making a cardi in similar wool at the moment and really into knitting it - might have to try a yarn along too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww, love this moment! I actually like your "mistake"! I think it's kind of a cool design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is an adorable little boy - I love his expression of concentration!

    Here's my moment: http://www.everydaygyaan.com/2011/09/this-moment-30-september-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. So concentrated! And so cozy in all those woolies!
    Thanks for visiting my blog, please come back anytime,
    Sarah M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love his total absorption in the moment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like he's fascinated. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet! We love tractors too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi kimmy! beautiful moment. my little one loves everything with wheels, especially if it's red ;)
    btw, we are from hamburg too. my sister lives in the US, and we're visiting her for a few weeks. have a wonderful first October weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful fall pictures... here it seems to be still summer and i keep forgetting that is ocober already.
    Here is our moment
    http://un-conventionalmom.blogspot.com/2011/10/this-moment-on-sunday.html

    ReplyDelete