9.9.11

This moment

inspired by soulemama,

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. 


10 comments:

  1. Aw what a precious photo! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading more of your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jewely ,
    thank you also for stopping by :)
    I am not very used to having comments on my blog , so am really pleased that you have found your way here:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to this moment! Your little guy is precious....love his car-washing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, wishingforpineneedles :)
    It was such a precious moment, he was so deeply concentrating on getting his car clean, and talking to himself, i had to treasure this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious moment Kimmy. One to treasure indeed. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo. Vielen Dank für deinen Kommentar =) Ich finde es so herrlich, wie dein Sohn sein Auto putzt. Josua macht solche Sachen mittlerweile auch. Herrlich. Viele Grüße aus Dresden.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute picture! I love his hat...I'm a sucker for plaid AND little boys in hats. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jacqui, thank you :) xx

    Diana, wie alt ist denn dein kleiner? Mein Freund arbeitet zur Zeit in Dresden! :)

    Jen, Yes I absolutely love that hat, too, but it´s starting to get too small :(
    It only cost us a pound , though !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Die Welt ist so unglaublich klein. =)
    Josua ist 2 Jahre 3 Monate.
    Schreib mir doch mal eine email, wenn du magst: geliebteshandgemachtes@googlemail.com

    Viele Grüße.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um, is your lil lovie giving his car a wash? with a washcloth? That is an adorable moment!

    ReplyDelete