..we have been baking crayons today! I have seen these on numerous blogs and Jamie and me had to make these!
It´s basically just some crayola crayons baked in the oven in a silicone muffin tin!
Fresh out the oven:
and after 30 minutes:
Aren´t they pretty!!! Jamie loves them and so do I. I usually much prefer Stockmar Beeswax Crayons, so am really pleased to have made something out of those unused crayola ones..
Love your crayons! We've done these and found they are great as party or classroom favors. Yours turned out lovely!
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting to make these as well and I think you may have pushed me over the edge. They are so cute!
ReplyDeleteWell James has just crushed a load of wax crayons - and experiment using his bedroom door as a crusher - lol. That is just the perfect thing to do with the bits. xxx
ReplyDelete