30.9.11

Summer Days

How crazy is this weather!! 2 weeks ago we wore woolen hats and big coats, now it´s so hot you can hardly breathe!!! At last we have got a bit of summer and we´re making the most of it! Jamie and me have been in the garden all day and it´s just pure pleasure sitting and knitting while he´s playing away.
Oh and the bliss off hanging the washing on the line again and it being dry after 3 hours!#




This afternoon I got some stainless steel milk pots out I got in the charity shop and Jamie played with these for an entire hour! I am getting so fed up with my digital camera, I know I could take amazing pictures with a decent camera - but as I only got a basic one I am trying to get the best out of it. Oh, to win the lottery to get a decent one!!!





See what I mean? How ever I set the settings it never turns out how i want it to!


Oh well, they´re lovely memories anyway!
We have also been painting stones today, played with mud and a big lorry, played in the sand, cooked with acorns and conkers..


Oh, and we have been "nadidei" (nackidei, german for naked LOL)
Some lovely lovely memories have been made and I am so grateful for this garden!

And hungry he was !!
Eating carrot soup and eating ryvita with coconut butter and  st dalfour sugar free cherry jam... his favourite food ever..

4 comments:

  1. Great shots Kimmy. I don't know why you aren't happy with them - they are just so natural - i love how the water is pooled on the table in that middle picture. Bright sun is very hard to photograph in. I am using a 2nd hand digital most of the time just now, and it seems to be working well.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am happy with them, it´s just that i want to be able to set the focus a bit better , I am a perfectionist LOL
    Thanks Jacqui! I think your right, they are natural! Such a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimmy, I love the photos of the sunkissed laundry. I too am a perfectionist when it comes to the photos on my blog.... so I understand your dilemma! anyhow.. thanks for visiting. http://journeyaroundtheson.blogspot.com/2011/09/this-moment_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. hasn't it just been lovely this week!! I think you have some lovely pics of your time in the sun!! but i know what you mean. i am longing for a great camera too. something to soften the background and sharp focus the subject of the pic. i think its a lovely effect!
    My boys love their stainless steel kitchen items too. they are so much better than plastic tea sets.

    ReplyDelete