16.9.11

5 weeks and 4 days..

...I have been by myself as Ben is working away in Dresden. 5weeks and 4 days of not being seperated for any of Jamie´s waking hours!!! And I am still sane! I am rather proud of myself , the house still looks clean and tidy (apart from the cluttered bookshelf) and both me and Jamie are still alive.
Add a 9 months old baby to the mix 3 days a week for 9 hours and I think I have done well...

Ben is coming back this afternoon!! I cannot wait to see Jamie´s face...we will probably all be sobbing.

Yet it does remind me of all those families , who have to live without their daddies for much longer , or even totally without. And that is what made me just get on with those 5 weeks and 4 days. As all we have to be is just grateful!

Still, cannot wait for a whole afternoon of Mama-me-time !!!

2 comments:

  1. Momme time is always worth the time it takes to get there :) Enjoy it because it never seems to come often enough LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't know how you do it! If my husband is gone for one night I get antsy- and that's without kids!

    ReplyDelete