...as Jamie is ill - just in time for the weekend, as usual!!
The days seem to just crawl by, and yesterday was such hard work..
Anyway, I baked these muffins, and this morning we had them for breakfast, and Jamie adores them!!
I always try and do a special breakfast on a sunday morning..
Jamie already is in a challengin mood today, he just doesn´t feel too good. Will try and make the best of today though..LOL
I am a little worried about storm warnings here in England as hurricane Katia makes it´s way towards the UK ..
I'm glad you all liked the muffins!
ReplyDeleteKimmy,what a cute picture! We are so worried about Katia,to. Last night was bad, the wind was so bad it woke us, yet no apples fell off the apple tree in the Garden. We are anxiously awaiting tomorrow. Hoping you and yours are safe, must email you soon! <3 Miri
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it will be fine. Just make sure any loose things, like bins and pots outside are secure - it is more flying debris that causes problems , in my experience.
ReplyDeleteMuffins look amazing. Where did you get your flour?
x
Hi Sarah, yes we love them! I am going to bake those banana and blueberry ones tomorrow!x
ReplyDeleteHi Miri, that picture of Jamie makes me laugh as it pretty much shows how badly that shelf in the background needs sorting through LOL , and trying to get a decent picture of him while he´s eating is pretty much totally impossible!
Hi Jacqui,
I have just been sorting through the garden putting everything away into the shed , so that nothing can fly around :)
I got the coconut flour in Holland and Barrett (Tiana organic coconut flour), it´s expensive but you don´t need much for one recipe :)
we are down south near London so hopefully clear of the storms path, but thinking of all of you that are further up the country. Stay safe. xx
ReplyDelete