12.9.11

buying buying buying

that´s all I have done today.. I usually don´t buy much, but I got some lovely books in the charity shop and bought 4 new tops for Jamie in H&M , they are so gorgeous and organic cotton, too :D , they aren´t even expensive.
Jamie looks soo soo cute in them :)

Books I got, so happy about the Shirley Hughes one for 95p !!



Oh and of course , the new edition of the green parent. That really was my reason to go to Chester!
And Jamie´s new tops, the green one is missing as he insisted he had to wear it tonight! It was so so funny , when we paid for them, he walked out the shop very proudly holding his bag of new tops. Such a fun age!


We will have to get more stripy ones , and more plain ones too!

4 comments:

  1. where do you find the Green Parent? I have not yet come across it in the news agents :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pip, I usually get it in my local garden centre, or at WH Smith in Chester. But any newsagent should be able to order it in for you!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. i will whizz up to WH smiths in the morning and see what i find!! Loving the blog BTW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you!
    I finally got into blogging, it will be so nice to be able to read it in a couple of years! I really like yours, too!
    Where did I know you from? was it the childminding forum? or the green parent forum? LOL

    ReplyDelete