9.9.11

Crafty Friday


Jamie seems to be coming down with a fever again, so we had a nice relaxed afternoon today.
We made these lovely things while listening to music and singing away:

Tissue Paper Candle holders

 
Tissue Paper Picture: Apple Tree
Jamie helped quiet a bit :)

We had great fun making these simple things.. I am not the craftiest person (although I can sew, knit, crochet), but as a child I loved doing tissue paper art!!
Jamie helped quiet a lot, even though I gave him a paper as well, he wanted to help with mine. I love those candles, sooo sooo simple , but pretty. And as we´re going through lots of almond butter jars, we will probably end up with thousands of candle holders..LOL

Oh and this has kept me busy, I LOVE IT!!!!
the best birthday present I could have ever gotten. I can now take 1500 books with me , and it´s light!! I love it. Exceeded my expectations LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment