3.9.11

Grain Free - Day 1

So today has been the first day of not eating any grains - it was easy, but I can feel some detox symptoms.. My mood has been very unstable today and felt quiet down. Apart from that , though, I enjoyed my meals and haven´t felt hungry!

Today I had
Breakfast: Almond Pancakes with a tiny dollop of sugar free jam (sweetened with grape juice)

Snack 1: smoked salmon ( i could live on that , so yummy)

Lunch: Ribeye Steak, steamed broccoli with melted butter and a big green salad with olive oil and balsamic vinegar

Snack 2: greek yogurt with strawberries

Tea: Vegetable Soup with lots of cream in (yummy!!)

So a really successful day. I feel really confident about this - it´s like something just switched inside me. I just cannot be doing with digestive problems any more.

Off to bed soon to begin day 2 :)

I am also taking a supplement called concentrace which could add to the detox symptoms and Cod Liver Oil.
I also try and cook with Coconut Oil as much as I can !

No comments:

Post a Comment