Inspired by soulemama
{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.
{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.
If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.
so cute! happy fall!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely moment, Kimmy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute family photograph - I love sunny English autumnal days - much better than the rain we've been having here!
ReplyDeleteLovely autumnal picture!
ReplyDeleteaw, precious! And I'm so jealous of the fallen golden leaves! I keep glaring at my trees in the yard, I'm anxious and ready for them to turn!
ReplyDeletemy moment was bit of a cheat this week due to camera woes: http://www.himherandtheirs.com/2011/09/this-moment_23.html
What a lovely autumn moment. How lovely is the sunshine. Jacinta
ReplyDeleteWonder if he found it! Beautiful capture.
ReplyDeleteHere's my moment: http://www.everydaygyaan.com/2011/09/this-moment.html
What a lovely picture! It just captures the wonder of childhood. And I see that you live not far from where we are (Staffordshie). Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog so that I could find you ;o)
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Shirley Ann
Lovely Autumn moment. xxx
ReplyDeletethanks everyone!
ReplyDeleteLove this little guy in the beautiful leaves! Perfect Fall moment!
ReplyDeleteI bounced here from Zach Aboard' blog.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pic, he seems very focused in his activities ... whatever it is!
Here is our moment, from Venice, Italy:
http://un-conventionalmom.blogspot.com/2011/09/this-moment-on-saturday_24.html