2.9.11

Summer to Autumn



You can really feel that autumn is coming - the trees are starting to change colours and it´s getting older. As sad as i am about summer leaving us (because it really wans´t a real summer, was it??) the more happier I am to greet autumn, it´s my favourite time of the year.
Going for autumn walks in the woods with all those colourful trees is the most soulhealing thing ever!!We are so lucky to have little strips of woods across the road and a big wood a 10min bike ride down the road.
I also can´t wait to snuggle up on the sofa with some ncie books , and candles lit plus the fire on. What could be nicer....?





Jamie hasn´t had the best of sleeps last nights (he was singing between 12-4am) , so he is having a nap at the moment, which is very rare..

Tonight we´re going for my pre birthday meal with family and  I am off the pub after - as Ben´s away at the moment (since 4 weeks!!) I haven´t been out much, so am very much looking forward for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment