12.10.11

Yarn along

inspired by  Ginny 



My camera is totally playing me up at the moment, it doesn´t seem to work properly anymore..
Anyway, still workig on my gathered scarf , I am getting better at changing the needles and increasing and decreasing but obviously it takes some time..
Reading the Children´s year for some inspiration :)

7 comments:

  1. one of the best books in the world! Really lovely scarf, a good way tp practice new styles. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Charlotte - that is an amazing book. I'm planning to make the advent calender but it's a race against time at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on the scarf Kimmy. I really love the look - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I know the stitch that you're using on your beautiful scarf. Yeah, it's very tedious, but well worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The scarf is looking lovely. I like the colour too, one of my favourite ever colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The scarf is lovely as is the colour of the yarn. Looking forward to seeing it finished. The Children's Year is a lovely book. Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for their lovely comments! I cannot wait to finish this scarf , I never ever had such a lovely one and it feels sooo soft!

    ReplyDelete