22.10.11

The versatile blogger award


I have been nominated for an award, wow! 
 
Thank you Shirley Ann for nominating my blog! 




So, here are the rules for this award:

    Thank the person(s) who nominated you and link back up them. Tell Readers 7 things about yourself. Pass this award onto 15 newly discovered bloggers and let them know.
     Ok , here´s 7 things about me:
    1. I am German and live in the UK- sometimes people notice and sometimes not. Some people even say I sound more English than Ben does. 
    2. I love books. There is never a time I am not at least reading one book. Mostly two or three at once. And I love my kindle as it means I can take hundreds of books with me! Currently I am reading Charlaine Harris´ True Blood series. So that takes me to 
    3. Yes, I love vampire books and movies. Oh, gosh, I said it out loud. I am  a sucker for Twilight, Vampire Diaries and True Blood. 
    4. I love knitting , sewing and crocheting. I think I am getting better at knitting!
    5. I am always on time. I hate it, when people aren´t.. Sadly most people are never on time.. LOL
    6. I try to be as green as I can. I hate plastic toys (apart from Lego of course!!)..
    7. We don´t eat any sugar....or ready meals....or preservatives.I don´t even eat grains....I love cooking from scratch and nurturing my family with healthy organic food...some people find that extreme but it´s just right for us..
     
    So , here´s the 15 blogs I nominate for this award, I read blogs every day and they inspire me a lot!
      This is just a list of 15 blogs, i could have probably made a list of 50!!

    4 comments:

    1. Thank you Kimmy - that is lovely.
      Great list. xx

      ReplyDelete
    2. Congrats Kimmy!
      And thanks for nominating Artsy Ants :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thank you Kimmy, how sweet of you. I love books too, and sewing and knitting and crochet, but I guess you have probably figured that out by now...
      Hope you are having a lovely weekend!
      p.s. I'm part German...

      ReplyDelete
    4. Can't wait to go and visit some of your links Kimmy.

      ReplyDelete