Inspired by soulemama
{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.
If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.
{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.
Ah, that is precious! I love the joy on your little boys face - it is too sweet. Love his orange autumny color scheme too ;o)
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Shirley Ann
oh, the light is gorgeous on this one. and the way your little boy's hands are gripping the knees? sooo precious! thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeletethe light is my camera playing up on the automatic setting - but I am glad you like it!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your lovely comments!
I love the love shining through...a truly beautiful moment...
ReplyDeleteHere's mine: http://www.everydaygyaan.com/2011/10/this-moment-14-october-2011.html
I love the lighting and what a great moment! Beautiful fall weather too :) Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteWhat cool light in this pic! Love those father/son moments :)
ReplyDeletePerfect.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet and precious moment! Happy weekend. Jacinta
ReplyDeleteperfect and sweet!
ReplyDeleteSharing a special moment together. Great capture!
ReplyDeletehttp://othersideofanna5.blogspot.com/2011/10/this-moment.html#more
There is something so tender about this moment of yours... I must admit, I love eavesdropping on my husband's quiet conversations with our lovies... something so heartwarming about it...
ReplyDeleteOurs was a moment taken on a sick day; a sick day that I surprisingly felt grateful for...
http://sofiasideas.com/2011/10/14/this-moment-42/
I really hope you will take a "moment" to come by! :)