17.10.11

Talacre Beach

Yesterday was a gorgeous sunny day and we went with the family to Prestatyn to watch Jamie´s uncle and granddad run a race along the coast!








After the race was finished we drove to Talacre Beach. Oh my, I didn´t know such a beautiful place was so so close to us (45 min drive).





It totally reminds me of the Island of Sylt in Germany where I used to spend many holidays as a child and teenager.
Jamie LOVED it - he was throwing pebbles in the water, collecting shells in his basket and watching dogs swim in the water. He really belongs to nature, this little boy!!

I am afraid there will be lots of pictures in this post!!!


















5 comments:

  1. Oh, das sieht aus, als hättet ihr eine wunderbare Zeit gehabt!!!

    Ich schick dir liebe Grüße und poste bald wieder auf meinem Blog. Danke für deine Kommentare. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The horses on the dune-side, the dune grasses...you've captured your experience beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEautiful photographs of a lovely family day. We are here today because James wanted to see what Jamie looked like - so wonderful that we can just do that. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are just beautiful!! You have a wonderful eye for photography. I look forward to catching up on your old posts. Just found you on SouleMama. : )

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete