{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.
If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.
I love this photo. That lighthouse is just lovely and the beach *sigh* I had to nominate your lovely blog for the Versatile blogger award on my blog! Just could not not pass it on to a neighbour ;o)
ohhhh I am honoured , Shirley Ann! :) Thank you all for your lovely comments on my moment this week! It was indeed a very special day I will treasure forever, one of those perfect family days that make childhood memories..
Isn't this just awesome, Kimmy! I love father and son deep in conversation...
ReplyDeleteHere's my moment: http://www.everydaygyaan.com/2011/10/this-moment-21-october-2011.html
precious. I love generation photos.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful moment :)
ReplyDeletehttp://allergiesandceliac.blogspot.com/2011/10/this-moment_21.html#more
What an absolutely beautiful photo!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. Have a wonderful weekend. : )
ReplyDelete~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/
What a wonderful moment!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great weekend :)
Love your moment - 3 generations together - so special xxx
ReplyDeleteSUCH a meaningful moment you have here... There is something so very special about this one!
ReplyDeleteIt was hard for me to choose a moment this week, but since this made me laugh at myself & how far I've come with ocd, I chose "Cheerios and Toes".
http://sofiasideas.com/2011/10/21/this-moment-43/
I really hope you will take a "moment" to come by! :)
I love this photo. That lighthouse is just lovely and the beach *sigh*
ReplyDeleteI had to nominate your lovely blog for the Versatile blogger award on my blog! Just could not not pass it on to a neighbour ;o)
ohhhh I am honoured , Shirley Ann! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you all for your lovely comments on my moment this week! It was indeed a very special day I will treasure forever, one of those perfect family days that make childhood memories..