Yesterday afternoon we decided to go to
Church Farm in Thurstaton, it is one amazing place and as the sun was shining we had a perfect afternoon. Jamie played in the big indoor sandpit, saw the baby lamb that was born on new years day , went on the big gokarts, saw the horses, pigs, donkeys, chicken and goats, ducks and geese..
We finished off with a stroll through their organic shop and a lovely gluten free toffee shortbread while Jamie had his tea which we brought (leek and potato soup)..
All in all a lovely afternoon!
 |
| stunning views while the sun sets.. |
 |
| looking at the chickens |
 |
| wonder who had more fun ??? |
 |
| the best sandpit in the world.. |
 |
| that is one organic chicken...roaming around freely! |
 |
| another sunset |
 |
| my two boys walking on the farm.. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Today we had a nice afternoon, we went to the library and I borrowed some lovely books,
this,
this and
this..
Also, my amazon order came with 2 new lovely books :
this and
this ..
Can´t wait to read them in bed tonight!
just a quick nosey because its time I went to bed.. I'll come back and have a proper read soon.
ReplyDeleteLovely, lovely photos!
Hi Kimmy
ReplyDeletejust been pointed in your direction from GP forum!
Your blog makes me a bit homesick - I'm from Southport originally, lived in Liverpool and worked at Liverpool University for 15 years and spent lots of happy times on the Wirral including Thurstaston Common :-) I'm hoping to move back home soon, well, one day. I'll be sure to drop by and read your blog! lynn x
Hi kimmy! What is the seasonal festival book like?
ReplyDeleteHello, have popped over from GP, loved your pictures from the German Christmas markets.
ReplyDeleteWe are regular farm visitors too, dd loves being there and seeing all the animals.
Enjoy your seasonal books - both wonderful books full of ideas x
Dawn x
(Eden on GP)
Joxy, thanks for peeking in on us!
ReplyDeleteLynn, oh I know how it feels to be homesick! We are near Chester, so if you ever move back here, we could meet up sometime!
mamauk:the seasonal book is bursting with ideas, all those books are lovely and cannot wait to do some crafting and baking etc. i got them all on the amazon marketplace, used..
Dawn, thanks for your lovely comment - yes the christmas markets are beautiful!