8.1.11

Charity shop bargains....

Today Jamie and me had a lovely morning. Jamie managed to walk all the way to the post office and back (he has hypotonia and only started walking at 22 months so that is quiet an achievement..

We then went into the woods for a nice winter walk. We are so lucky to have this strip of wood right in front of our house! My blog picture was taken in this wood too..

In the afternoon we went out to my 2 favourite charity shops and this is what I got!!! I will crochet blankets and pillows for this and then hopefully we´ll get a nice waldorf doll sometime.


I was dreaming of a bed like this as a child... I do hope that Jamie will be playing with this, if not I am a childminder so hopefully some little girl will come along :), 2 pounds I paid for it!!

 I also got this fab book:
I love watching Edwardian Farm on the BBC2 at the moment and this book has lots of traditional recipes and background information about life at 1891.. 50p it cost me :)

Got to love charity shops...!

No comments:

Post a Comment