We have been
- playing with the kitchen
- seeing diggers
-going for cold walks
-baking paleo nutty cookies
-and eating them (and enjoying them!!)
-playing cars....ALWAYS playing cars..
-playing cars....ALWAYS playing cars..
-celebrating Jamie´s 3rd birthday
- eating birthday muffins..
p.s. 2 pics from our holiday in Hamburg sneaked in as I dodn´t have enough pictures this week...but as we were looking at these pictures together this week it should count (the digger and the walk in the cold)
p.s. 2 pics from our holiday in Hamburg sneaked in as I dodn´t have enough pictures this week...but as we were looking at these pictures together this week it should count (the digger and the walk in the cold)
Happy Birthday Jamie! I hope your day was filled with much fun,it certainly looks like it was! Lots of yummy treats to eat as well! What a lovely week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great week for a boy who is 3 - he seems to be enjoying the play kitchen too. xxx
ReplyDelete