31.12.12

Christmassing




IMG_1752




Teddy on Christmas Day



Pork Pie


IMG_0363


IMG_1186




We had a lovely Christmas this year. We flew back to our house in England to spend time with Ben's family and it was lovely to be back home. Funny, we have got two homes at the moment in two different countries.
Jamie loved seeing his nana and granddad, uncles and cousins.

He also enjoyed getting lots and lots of presents (too many as always!!)..
I got the best present ever this year, a proper camera. A Canon EOS 60d. It's brillant but I have a lot to learn as I do not understand a word of all that vocabulary that seems to come with it.

We have also got the LEGO bug. Up until now Jamie would play with Lego Duplo which is great but as a child I used to love LEGO. Especially building things out of my imagination. So to see Jamie play and enjoy it so much is a lovely lovely thing.

Today is the last day of this exciting year - in two days we are flying back to Germany and get back to a regular life. But these 13 days of holidays in our own home have been very very special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment