{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.
Thank you barefoot Mama - jamie has only recently started playing like this and it´s such a joy to see. This picture makes me laugh as I never wanted any "stuffed animals" but well meaning relatives and all... we keep them to a small number though :)
What a cute and amusing thing to find. I love that barn in the back! Here's our moment: http://littlehomesteadinthedesert.blogspot.com/2012/01/this-moment.html
I love when children really play with their things and have them come alive...our moment is similar too this week!! Thanks for sharing and wishing you a wonderful weekend!
oh how precious.......I love when you see children really caring for their toys:) What a joy!
ReplyDeleteThank you barefoot Mama - jamie has only recently started playing like this and it´s such a joy to see. This picture makes me laugh as I never wanted any "stuffed animals" but well meaning relatives and all... we keep them to a small number though :)
ReplyDeleteSleepover! lol, my guys often have parties and then everyone has a nap, looks very much like this.
ReplyDeleteHere is mine to share this week, a dress up of sorts....
http://www.darkbluedragon.com/node/81
Jennifer
What a cute and amusing thing to find. I love that barn in the back! Here's our moment: http://littlehomesteadinthedesert.blogspot.com/2012/01/this-moment.html
ReplyDeleteI love when children really play with their things and have them come alive...our moment is similar too this week!! Thanks for sharing and wishing you a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteHow darling! I always said I didn't want any stuffed animals too and somehow I have ended up with a house full of them!!
ReplyDeleteHere is our moment:
http://carriescatchallcachepot.blogspot.com/2012/01/this-moment-sibling-snuggles.html?authuser=0