11.11.11

Paleo Whole30 Challenge Day 7!!



I didn´t want to blog about this before I had done it for more than 2 days but 7 days ago I have started the whole30 challenge - it´s basically paleo but with stricter rules. I have been grain free since August but after an initial weightloss my weight stayed the same .
The hardest thing is to cut out dairy - i was relying on yogurt as a breakfast which fills me up nicely. Now I am eating eggs and bacon and veg - or even leftover meat and veg.
The first week was and is really hard going. Not foodwise , but the detox is awful. I was tired and very moody the first 5 days and the headache is mindblowing.
But today I have felt great! And the cooking is getting more natural. It´s hard though, not eating 2 major foodgroups that most of the people rely on. Yet, the changes in my digestion (since becoming coeliac there was not one night without bloating) are unbelievable. I can sleep without waking. I have already lost 6lbs (I am weighing myself despite it not being allowed )..

Here´s to the next 23 days. many people find me weird, now I am even weirder...LOL

3 comments:

  1. the benifits sound good, although I just don't think I could manage it. But well done to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! 6 pounds! Congrats!
    detoxing is the hardest part, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^Still going strong - I feel amazing!!!!
    Never had so much energy and the weight seems to be coming off too. I am never hungry. Think I will do this for life LOL

    ReplyDelete