So glad I went to germany this year to see all the christmas markets.. It does bring back the proper christmas feelings. Over here I find Christmas is far too commercial and i do not really like the flashing "hollywood" type christmas decorations and lights...!
Here´s some pics from my 4 days end of november in Hamburg:
I always missed the christmas markets when we lived in the Uk. Luckily we are back now in germany. Never been to the one in Hamburg. Hello from another german mama xx
Absolutely beautiful photos. I think we will definitely have to visit one day just to admire all that beauty in real life........ Seasons blessings to you. xx
What gorgeous pictures; completely agree with you about most elements of the UK's approach to Christmas, and this has only strengthened my resolve to go to Germany one year. :)
I always missed the christmas markets when we lived in the Uk. Luckily we are back now in germany. Never been to the one in Hamburg. Hello from another german mama xx
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful photos. I think we will definitely have to visit one day just to admire all that beauty in real life........
ReplyDeleteSeasons blessings to you.
xx
What gorgeous pictures; completely agree with you about most elements of the UK's approach to Christmas, and this has only strengthened my resolve to go to Germany one year. :)
ReplyDelete- Earthenwitch (http://earthenwitch.co.uk)